Public Records Requests

Public Records Requests:

Public Records requests can be made to the The Records Access Officer (RAO).

The Town Clerk is the designated Town RAO.  However, department heads are designated the RAO of their information.  The Town's Public Records Access Guidelines are in the attachment below.  The Guidelines also include contact information for individual departments and a Records Request Form.

Email requests via this email or to individual department RAOs.

Public Records requests will not by accepted by phone message.